miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

EXERCISE; I, YOU. HE, SHE, IT, WE, THEY.



Example; a) they book is new it´s new.
               b) Mr. Thompson works in a bank he works in a bank.

1.- my office is down town
 * I office is down town.

2.- Tom has a new radio.
*He has a new radio.

3.- Miss Johnson and Mrs. Wilson are cousins.
* They are cousins.

4.- Those blue buses go downtown.
* They go downtown.

5.-Philip and john and I  are in the same English class.
*We are in the same English class.

6.- Miss Johnson come to class every  other day.
* She comes to class every other day.

7.- Mr. and Mrs. Marshall are Americans.
* They are Americans.
8.- My father and I always go to work on the same bos.
* we always go to work on the same bus.

9.-   Our house isn’t  very old.
* It isn´t very old.

10.- You and your sister never come to class late.
* They never come to class late.

11.- Miss Scott is nineteen year old.
* She is nineteen year old.

12.- The Anderson children go to class late.
*They go to class late.

13.- You  and Carl are good English students.
* You are good English Student.

14.- The teacher  often  reads aloud in class.
* He  often reads a loud  in class.

15.- Mr. Jones isn´t a tall man.
* He isn´t a tall man.

16.- My sister Mary often fixes supper at our house.
* She often fixe supper at our house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario